For the read aloud section of PTE, here are some tips to help you sail through:
- Start reading the text before the microphone opens - pronounce difficult words
- Understand the text - you can only deliver the text convincingly if you understand what you have read
- Take a deep breath before speaking - this will help you speak clearly
- Speak at a natural rate, you will have enough time but always keep your eyes on the timer
- Imagine that you are speaking to an audience and that you need them to understand what you are reading
- Speak out loud - don't speak softly
- Continue reading even if you make a mistake.
- Use the punctuations to guide how you read.